Contract Management and Construction Engineering Trainee
A contract management and construction engineering trainee, will undertake, be trained and given experience, as appropriate, in the following skills:
- Quality control and quality assurance roles for building and construction work.
- Preparation of working drawings to enable accurate execution of building and construction work.
- Surveying and setting out of structural work.
- Management of our C Lund & Son Ltd staff and resources for precast, structural concrete, structural steel and carpentry work.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Contract administration - assist senior project managers on large projects including some programming.
- Quantity surveying - take offs and assist our senior quantity surveyor in tendering.
- Contract management, financial administration and overall management of smaller projects.
The Trainee will undertake study for, and obtain the National Diploma in Quantity Surveying, or Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil).
Information on the Bachelor of Enginering Technology (Civil) can be found on CPIT website.
Applicants should have achieved NCEA level 2 Mathematics and English or equivalent and have a good understanding of construction methods.
C. Lund & Son Ltd are not currently accepting applications for contract management and construction engineering trainees. However should you wish to express an interest in any future positions.
Please post a CV and hand written expression of interest to:
Engineering Trainee Position
C Lund & Son Ltd
P.O. Box 16 342
Quantity Survey Trainee Position
C Lund & Son
P.O. Box 16 342